- My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante (translated by Ann Goldstein)
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
- The Moroccan Soup Bar: Recipes of a Spoken Menu and a Little Bit of Spice by Hana Assafiri
- This Annoying Life: A Mindless Colouring Book for the Highly Stressed by Oslo Davis
- Reckoning: A Memoir by Magda Szubanski
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Broadsheet Melbourne Cookbook
- A Brief History of Seven Killings by Marlon James
- Keating by Kerry O’Brien
- The Story of a New Name by Elena Ferrante (translated by Ann Goldstein)
Elena Ferrante is our bestselling author of last week, with the first two books of her phenomenal Neapolitan quartet appearing in our top ten list: My Brilliant Friend and The Story of a New Name. We’re currently offering the first three books in the series for the price of two so now is the perfect time to dive in (if you haven’t already!). This limited special offer is only available in-store, not online.
Other bestsellers for last week include a memoir from beloved Australian performer Magda Szubanski (Reckoning), and two literary prize winners (All the Light We Cannot See, A Brief History of Seven Killings). You can find some other great literary prize winners of 2015 here.